Outdoor Worship Services
Sundays | 9 & 10:30 a.m. | Providence Church parking lot
We’re taking advantage of the beautiful summer weather by holding our public worship services outdoors, (two identical services at 9 and 10:30 to maintain social distancing). The following guidelines are intended to provide a clean and safe environment that allows everyone to worship as their conscience guides them during this unique time.
Tap the button below to register for either the 9 or 10:30 a.m. service. If you have any difficulty with the registration form or need to cancel your registration please contact Lisa Barasckai. If a service is full, you will need to register for the other available service. We will be sure to communicate if both services’ registrations are full. Remember that you need to register everyone who will be attending with you, including children over one year old (infants do not need to be registered). **Registration expires at 10 a.m. on Saturday.**
Please take a moment to read over the following details for Sunday:
- There are two outdoor family services (no children’s program or nursery) at 9 and 10:30 a.m. The services are under an hour because of children.
- There is also an online streamed service at 10 a.m. as usual. If you aren’t comfortable coming to one of the in-person services, or if you’ve shown symptoms of COVID-19 in the 72 hours prior to Sunday, or if you’re awaiting results of a COVID-19 test, we encourage you to continue tuning into the online service from home. Also if you’ve traveled overseas recently, please continue to take advantage of the services online.
- Please bring your own lawn chairs to the outdoor services. A limited number of plastic chairs will also be available.
- Park in the back parking lot and walk to the front lot where the service will be held under a large tent.
- There will be check-in for each outdoor service. Check in at one of the tables near the portico before you set up your chairs. Please set your chairs six feet away from other groups of chairs.
- In the case of inclement weather, the outdoor services will be canceled and everyone will be notified by 8 a.m. Sunday morning.
- Please watch for arrows and signs showing traffic flow.
- If you need to use the restroom, there will be one door to enter the building and another to exit. Doors to the building will be propped open.
- Sermon outlines and song lyrics are attached in the Friday Word of the Week email. Alternatively, you can download song lyrics from the button below. Feel free to print the outline and lyrics to bring with you or simply keep them handy on your phone. There won’t be any paper bulletins at the service.
- We are not passing an offering basket. Boxes are available for giving, but the easiest giving methods continue to be online and through mail.
- We will sing.
- Masks are optional.
- Coffee will not be provided, but you’re welcome to bring your own food and drink if desired.
- Consider bringing your own hand sanitizer if you feel you will need it during the service.
- We thoroughly clean and sanitize between the two services.
We appreciate your flexibility and cooperation as we begin to gather together in Lord’s Day worship. We have done much research and consulted with many other churches about the details of reassembling. Thank you for your patience and willingness to help!
Watch Pastor Austin’s reopening announcement.